(UPDATE: Following the recording and release of this week’s episode of The Backpage, Colusa County OneStop announced it will be closed through April 13. Services are available online for unemployment, or call 1-800-300-5616. OneStop’s VITA Tax Service will be available when they reopen. Those seeking emergency housing need to contact the Colusa County Health and Human Services.)
Colusa County, and the State of California is under a shelter at home directive starting at 11:59 PM, on Friday, March 20, and ending at 11:59 PM on Friday, April 10.
This week, THE BACKPAGE provides some great information about unemployment assistance and available services through the Colusa County One-Stop. The advice will help those recently laid-off or have lost their jobs because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Resources are available at:
- Colusa County One Stop – http://www.colusa1stop.org
- EDD & Unemployment Information – http://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
- Apply for EDD & Unemployment – http://www.edd.ca.gov/Benefit_Programs_Online.htm
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency – http://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program – https://www.csd.ca.gov/Pages/LIHEAPProgram.aspx
- Small Business Administration – http://www.sba.gov
To view the Colusa County Press Release on the Shelter at Home Directive click here.
To view the Colusa County Public Health Officer’s Directive and Exemptions click here.
You can find THE BACKPAGE podcast on Pandora, Spotify, Apple Podcast, iHeartRADIO, Google Podcast, Stitcher, TuneIn+Alexa; and you can listen on our website: radiocolusa.com